Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Evening out to the theatre ❤


Tonight I went to see the Rocky Horror show which was absolutely amazing. They are currently in full swing doing their UK tour celebrating their 40th year anniversary. For anyone who hasn't seen the Rocky Horror show you need to go!!! I was in hysterics at how the audience constantly banta back the whole time with the cast & at how completely bonkers the characters are. It's definitely a really crazy show to see and you won't be disappointed. I did feel slightly over dressed for the occasion considering the amount of people who turned up in suspenders, feather boas, tiny hot pants & corsets (they were just the men hahaa) but no its a proper good laugh & definitely a good way to get in spirit for the rest of the night!!





I didn't have a huge amount of time to get ready in, so I just kept my makeup fairly simple & kind of natural looking 








What I wore tonight ★ ...

 Jacket with fur detachable collar- Miss guided around £34
Flamingo blouse- Topshop 
Denim jeans- Primark £11
Wedge Boots- Primark £14
Handbag- Justfab £17.50













xo