Saturday, May 25, 2013

Favourite Lipstick- Mac Rebel ❤

Right now I am absolutely obsessed with my Mac rebel lipstick. I saw my lovely friend at uni wearing it & it looked amaze, so I decided I had to buy it.

I normally would for a nude/pink lip colour shade, however I like how striking the lip colour is & the coverage you get with it.



I paid around £14 for the product in Harrods. Also available at Mac online or at any Mac counter (House of Fraser, Selfridges)



Photo taken without a flash- Purple based tone





Photo taken with a flash



What the lipstick looks like (no camera flash), ignore my static pose face haha ★ 




Close up of the lippy, 



What it looks like when you pout your lips.. no dryness or cracked cakey lips :)



Depending on how much lipstick you apply the product can look slightly darker than the photos, but the coverage is really good & you don't need to much on.





Pros

  • The lipstick has moisture- so no dry cracked lips or a cake like build up
  • The coverage is great- only need a little bit
  • Smells pretty decent- reminds me of cake haha


Cons

  • I haven't got anything bad about the product to say... great all round!

What other Mac lipsticks would you guys recommend? I love this colour but it would be nice to also find a softer shade for spring summer :) xxx



X