Thursday, June 6, 2013

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume- Review

Helloo everyone, I hope your all having a lovely week and enjoying the weather while you can. This week I have been feeling rather summary, I think it's the fact I can finally sit in my garden and chill out for once. It certainly makes a difference.

Anyway my latest addition for Summer 13 is the Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche SkinScent perfume. I can't believe I haven't come across this scent sooner as it smells absolutely divine. Think of all your favourite smells of summer....... well this perfume contains it all within a pretty shiny gold 100ml bottle. 



'All I need now is a bronzed body to go with the amazing bronze goddess perfume scent'.


The main blends of the perfume include creamy coconut, vanilla, mandarin, amber, lemons and tropical flowers. The coconut definitely brings the perfume alive for me & the more refreshing blends balance the perfume out to be really fresh, summary and to enhance a long lasting constant amazing smell.

 I remember spraying my jacket in the shop with this a few days before purchasing it and as you do I applied a load of other random scents (getting carried away haha). Anyway a few days later my jacket just smelt amazing and I couldn't figure out which perfume had done this magic. Thankfully I returned to the Estee Lauder stand and discovered it was in fact their new perfume 'Bronze Goddess'. 


Can you believe its limited edition only for summer :( I may have to buy another bottle before it ends till next year. But saying that It's nice to mix and match perfumes for different seasons & this one is a clear front runner for me in terms of the perfect summer fragrance :) retailing at £45 it is a good price considering the fact it's limited edition, 100ml, estee lauder branded & that it smells bloody gorgeous.

Anyway I would love to hear if you have tried the perfume and your thoughts? please get in touch :) xx