Monday, June 10, 2013

Mix & matching outfits!

I hate the days when I cannot decide what to wear or when everything I put on just looks horrible. I had one of those problems saturday night just gone. I was going out with my girlfriends and I had decided that I wanted to show a bit of leg for a change. I had a sun bed earlier that day as I have been feeling rather pasty lately.. however instead of going golden, my legs got sooo burnt! This suddenly left me feeling crazy stuck not knowing what to wear, I couldn't wear shorts, skirts, dresses anything as my legs just looked so red. I was pissed off as I always wear disco pants, however this seemed the only option left for me to wear, I ended up wearing a cute polka dot crop top with it.. however I wasn't 100% on it. Anyway moral of the story is to have a backup outfit for emergencies & to not over do the sun beds  . 

 I decided to put a couple outfits together from my own wardrobe to help me feel more inspired when getting dressed for certain occasions as I always wear the same things.

Hope you enjoy :)


A work day outfit- Smart/casual 

All clothing/shoes- Zara
Nail polish- Ciate





Summer day outfit- Dressy/cute/casual

Top- Urban Outfitters
shorts- Topshop
Shoes- Zara








Summer day Outfit- Festival style/cute/casual

Top- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Primark
Shorts- Zara






Day outfit/work outfit

Dress- Primark
Shoes Zara




Night out for drinks

Matched with a chic pair of open toe heels- Zara