Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Quick Dinner- Italiano style!

Quick late night post for you all.
 I thought I would share with you my yummy italian style dinner made by myself.


A homemade Bruschetta
For the base I had these bruschetta flakes from the shop oil & vinegar which you soak in warm water to create an italian style tomato paste.
Then chopped tomatoes, mozzarella, pesto, olive oil toasted on ciabatta then a sprinkle of cucumber, side salad & salt & pepper for seasoning.



Perfect for a starter or a light dinner & very quick to make (5/10 mins) 




I normally always revert to a scrambled eggs on toast or something when I can't be bothered for a proper cooked dinner, however It was nice to eat something a bit different and it tasted a lot fresher and healthier :) 


What do you guys think of my quick, simple an easy Bruschetta ? and do any of you guys have any quick recipe ideas for last minute dinners? would love to hear from you xxxx