Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Shoessssss ♡



Shoeeesssssssss

I decided to go into TK Max on the off chance. I know of some people who always find amazing things in their, however I never normally have the same luck.

 Anyway I decided to have a nosey at the shoe section (not that I need anymore shoes) & found these little things in my size. When I first saw them i wasn't 100%.. to me they resembled a strange clog like shoe, however when they were on they actually looked pretty nice. I love flatform shoes anyway as it gives me the extra height without the painful heel element and I knew they would go well with things in my wardrobe. The selling point for me was when I found out these were Kurt Geigers and were originally £140 but were now only £25. I definitely couldn't resist a good bargain. 

What do you guys think of my wannabe clog flatform shoes?
Have you found any bargains too? get in touch x