Sunday, June 2, 2013

Outfit post- ♡

Helloo helloo, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far :)
I went to see the Great Gatsby yday with my lovely mother, I had already seen it before with my boyfriend.. but It is such a good film, I couldn't resist going to watch it again. If you haven't seen the film goooo! the soundtrack and 20's clothing are amazing as well as the beautiful Leonardo DiCaprio & Toby Maguire  ♡

I would love to hear your thoughts if you have seen the film? 


Here's what I wore for the night! I kept my outfit fairly simple with the added bright blue blazer to give a pop of colour to my look. 

p.s excuse the dodgy photo angles, ! x

Jeans- Primark £11
Blazer- Primark around £14
Pleated top- H&M £9.99
Flatforms- Office £15.00
Dream Catcher necklace- N/A
Pandora Bracelet
TOTAL OUTFIT COST - £49.99 
If i say so myself that's not bad for under 50 quid! x
(excl pandora/dreamcatcher)















looks like something made me laugh! 




Finished with an attempted jump.



And again... 




 ♡