Friday, July 26, 2013

IBIZA 13 ☀ ☀ ☀

Hellooo guys, apologies for not blogging over the past few weeks its been far to long!!!! I got carried away with work, holiday prep & my actual holiday away to IBIZAAA!

I'm so sad to be home :( I literally had the best holiday of my life there. Anyway I am going to dedicate this post to IBIZA and to let you all know the best places that I enjoyed going to etc, hopefully you will enjoy reading espech if you're lucky enough to be going there this summer.


Where did I stay?
I stayed at the Tivoli Apartments in Playa d'en Bossa. They were basic but very clean and central to everything you could need e.g. Supermarket, bars, restaurants, beach & a few main clubs!




Bora Bora beach was literally a 5/10 min walk away from our apartments! you can't miss it with the loud pumping house music & the all day pool party at Jet. Surprisingly I did manage to fall asleep on my sunbed with the music blaring, god knows how!


Beach parade advertising club nights.

My 2 babes!!






USHUAIA- 
Wednesday departures- Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Otto Knows, No ID

Amazing night. music & lighting was unreal!!!! only down point was that it was sooooo hot & water was like 8 euro, but apart from that it was an amazing night!!!





Sooo pretty!




The best places I went to...
DC10
SANKEEYS
SPACE
USHUAIA
PACHA

we went to AMMESIA too but it wasn't my favourite out of all the clubs!!
Overall Club entry is expensive, but it is worth the money.. you will literally have the best nights right through to 7am!

Some of the IBIZA crew!!

Sankeeys!

 Sankeeys last night!!!

The whole Ibiza gang before Ammesia! 

Us 5 girlies!! X



Playa d'en Bossa is definitely the better place to go to than San Antonio if you want all the big clubs etccc!!

San Antonio has a strip and is aimed more at teens who want super cheap drink deals and to bar/club hop throughout the night.

Playa d'en Bossa houses more of the main clubs, Bora Bora and Ushuaia, it's slightly more grownup and expensive but you will experience the real Ibiza here!!



Would love to hear if any of yous have been to Ibiza or are going? let me know! 
xxxxx