Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My top 10 songs || Summer playlist ♫ ♬


Today I thought I would share with you 10 of my favourite songs which I can't stop listening to atm ♫


1. Breach- Jack 
this song just gets me too excited for ibiza. Although the video is so weird!


2. Julio Bashmore- Au Seve
Another song to get me hyped for Ibiza 13. Love it!!

3.Kanye West- Black Skinhead

4. Steve Aoki- Pursuit of Happiness 
& one more for the holiday!


5. Frank Ocean- Sweet Life
The most relaxing summer song, will cure any bad mood!


6. Labrinth ft Lady Leshurr- Let the dogs run wild
saaaaa good, amazing drop!


7. Will i Am- Bang Bang
I actually thought it was called fame whoops wont be singing that again ha!


8. Yeah yeah yeahs- Heads will roll
Another house/electro song!


9. Otto Knows- Million Voices
Always gets me in a good mood!


10. Usher- Go missin
sexyyyy!


I had to throw another one in. 

11. Jay Z- 100$ bill
reminds me of the Gatsby film



Good Albums-
Superstar Djs- Ministry of sound
Kanye West- Yeezus
Frank Ocean
Annie Mac Presents (I cant wait to here the 2013 album)


What are you guys listening to atm?
 Would love to hear from you.
 I am always looking for new music to download whether its RnB/house whatever :)
 ♬