Thursday, November 21, 2013

EYELASHES/ HAT/ NEW COAT. xxxxx

Hello everybody.
So today I thought I would share with you a few new random things that I have bought. 
First things first EYELASHES! 

I haven't worn fake eye lashes for ages, I always end up ruining them or loosing them after a night out so I just gave up buying them.... however while shopping in Super drug, I had the earge to buy them again espech as they were on special offer.  
Super drug- Special offer on them atm. Around £3.50ish

 Before with no eye makeup 


With the Katy Perry Lashes. 

I have had many lovely compliments on them & people thought they were individual lashes as they have more of a natural applied look. Perfect lashes for day & for a night out.




Excuse my pout face! 
NEW HAT. 
Burgundy.
Accessorize.

I bought this hat as I haven't seen this colour anywhere yet. Loads of people have the grey/black/brown ones which are lovely.. however I thought this was a little different! Makes a nice statement to a simple outfit :)





Last but not least... NEWISH COAT.
Bought from All Saints.

I saw this coat about a month back and once I tried it on I fell in love. It fits perfectly and is a jacket that will just last and not really go out of fashion. I love how simple the jacket is, however it's tailored beautifully. Perfect jacket to smarten up a casual outfit!!

What do you guys think of my random buys? xxxxx