Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TOPSHOP HAUL ❤


So yesterday I thought I was meant to be at boring uni... that was until my lovely friends told me that we had monday off. What am I like. I never check my uni emails & I don't even know my timetable.... I'm useless!!! Anyway Lucky they told me, as now I could spend my day doing something much more productive...
Shopping :)

Before I went shopping I decided to go and visit the Isabella Blow exhibition at Somerset House in London, I thought seeing as I didn't have uni.. I wanted to keep busy rather than moping about at home. I will do a post about the exhibition later 


So I never really go to the main Topshop in Oxford St as it is always so crazy busy and tbh I don't often have the time to go up to Central London, while I'm at uni in Rochester. Anyway seeing as I was around the Embankment area, I thought I would make the most out of my travel card and venture over to Oxford St. Luckily the shops were not to busy, which made looking around Topshop much more bearable. The thing I love about the London flagship store is that they have EVERYTHING. I always find lots of lovely clothes in there and unique brands that I have never come across before. The bad thing is, is that I want it all!!! even though I probably don't need it. Anyway I ended up with 5 lovely garments in my changing room, which was not bad going at all. 




Here is what I couldn't resist leaving behind and decided to take home with me today ❤ 



Three things..


 NUMBER 1- TOPSHOP MINT FLUFFY CROP KNIT- £15

What it looks like on ❤ 





NUMBER 2- TOPSHOP JONI GINGHAM PRINT SKINNY JEANS- £38



Love high waisted jeans and these are so skinny! No annoying bag on the ankle or knee √





NUMBER 3- TOPSHOP NEW YORK ANGELS JUMPER- £35



Such a cute Label. The little finishing touches make a massive difference ❤

What it looks like on. It's so comfy and slightly oversized. Love at first site with this 
+ it comes in other designs to ❤ 




Enjoy the rest of your day guys & spending money in the shops is a good thing.. we are helping the economy ahaaa ❤
lots of love 
Hannah xo