Friday, February 28, 2014

MY NEW DRESS ❤



Hello Bloggers  ❤  Today I wanted to share with you a recent purchase of mine, which I can't stop looking at. My new Neon dress (I can't wait to wear it properly come Spring/summer)!! I bought it from a newly established online shop run by two sisters, which currently sells a small collection of gorgeous and affordable clothing on Facebook & Instagram- Sisters Closet  ❤  Buy Here  <-----------------

They have only just started there online clothing shop last week and it's already proved extremely popular. Fab customer service & lovely products. I would recommend you all to have a nosey :) 
Its also run partly by one of my good friends.. who has had tonnes of experience within the Fashion Industry, so definitely keep an eye on this website as it will constantly be updated with new exciting/ fast forward fashion styles. 




Neon Skater Dress only £22.50